Headland Presbyterian Church - Preserved
Constructed in 1908, the Headland Presbyterian Church building was active until 1966. In 1983, Mr. Sporman Knowles donated the church building to Dothan’s Landmark Park, and the structure was moved to its present location in the Park and restored by citizens of Headland and friends of Landmark Park.
Read more: Headland Presbyterian Church - Preserved
Headland’s Piney Grove Church
Henry County Siftings - Vol. 7, No. 49
By T. Larry Smith
The oldest remaining active entity within today’s Headland City Limits is the Piney Grove Primitive Baptist Church, located on Broad Street, also known as the Newville highway or County Road 173. Piney Grove Church was constituted on April 21, 1849.
Read more: Headland’s Piney Grove Church